Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Mental Health Counselors.
- Learn about new developments in counseling by reading professional literature, attending courses and seminars, or establishing and maintaining contact with other social service agencies.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Attend meetings, educational conferences, and training workshops and serve on committees.
- Establish contacts with employers to create internship and employment opportunities for students.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Increase social work knowledge by reviewing current literature, conducting social research, or attending seminars, training workshops, or classes.
||Health Education Specialists
- Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with agencies and organizations interested in public health care.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Attend workshops, seminars, or conferences to obtain program ideas, information, or resources.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community referral sources, such as schools or community groups.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Develop liaisons and networks with other parole officers, community agencies, correctional institutions, psychiatric facilities, and aftercare agencies to plan for helping offenders with life adjustments.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Attend training sessions to increase knowledge and skills.
||Community Health Workers
- Attend community meetings or health fairs to understand community issues or build relationships with community members.