Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Child, Family, and School Social Workers.
- Counsel parents with child rearing problems, interviewing the child and family to determine whether further action is required.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Identify cases of domestic abuse or other family problems and encourage students or parents to seek additional assistance from mental health professionals.
- Counsel individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
- Conduct follow-up interviews with counselees to determine if their needs have been met.
- Interview clients to obtain information about employment history, educational background, and career goals, and to identify barriers to employment.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Counsel clients on concerns, such as unsatisfactory relationships, divorce and separation, child rearing, home management, or financial difficulties.
- Collect information about clients, using techniques such as testing, interviewing, discussion, or observation.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Collect information about clients through interviews, observation, or tests.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Identify environmental impediments to client or patient progress through interviews and review of patient records.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Interview clients, review records, and confer with other professionals to evaluate individuals' mental and physical condition and to determine their suitability for participation in a specific program.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Interview clients, review records, conduct assessments, or confer with other professionals to evaluate the mental or physical condition of clients or patients.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Interview probationers and parolees regularly to evaluate their progress in accomplishing goals and maintaining the terms specified in their probation contracts and rehabilitation plans.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Counsel individuals regarding interpersonal, health, financial, or religious problems.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Interview individuals or family members to compile information on social, educational, criminal, institutional, or drug history.