- Develop individualized educational plans in collaboration with teachers and other staff members.
- Design classes and programs to meet the needs of special students.
- Initiate and direct efforts to foster tolerance, understanding, and appreciation of diversity in school communities.
- Provide educational programs on topics such as classroom management, teaching strategies, or parenting skills.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans, specifying type, frequency, intensity, and duration of therapy.
- Plan and develop accredited psychological service programs in psychiatric centers or hospitals, in collaboration with psychiatrists and other professional staff.
- Develop, direct, and participate in training programs for staff and students.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Select appropriate curricula or class structures for educational programs.
- Design and administer training programs for new employees and continuing education for existing employees.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Provide special services such as alcohol and drug prevention programs and classes that teach students to handle conflicts without resorting to violence.
- Conduct research to develop or improve diagnostic or therapeutic counseling techniques.
- Develop environmental educational programs and curricula for schools.
- Develop problem intervention procedures, using techniques such as interviews, consultations, role playing, and participant observation of group interactions.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
||Climate Change Analysts
- Develop, or contribute to the development of, educational or outreach programs on the environment or climate change.
||Neuropsychologists and Clinical Neuropsychologists
- Design or implement rehabilitation plans for patients with cognitive dysfunction.
- Conduct public educational programs on forest care and conservation.
- Develop intervention procedures, using techniques such as individual and focus group interviews, consultations, and participant observation of social interaction.
- Formulate and implement training programs, applying principles of learning and individual differences.