Related Task Search
13 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Respiratory Therapists.
- Read prescription, measure arterial blood gases, and review patient information to assess patient condition.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
- Obtain medical records from previous physicians or other health care providers for the purpose of patient evaluation.
- Obtain information from medical records, medical staff, family members and the patients themselves to assess patients' capabilities, needs and interests.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Document or review comprehensive patients' histories with an emphasis on occupation or environmental risks.
- Document or review patients' histories.
- Collect and document patients' pre-anesthetic health histories.
||Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Gather information on patients' illnesses and medical history to guide the choice of diagnostic procedures for therapy.
- Interview patients or review medical records to obtain comprehensive patient or family medical histories, and document findings.
- Obtain a customer's previous record, or verify a prescription with the examining optometrist or ophthalmologist.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Obtain and record accurate patient history, including prior test results or information from physical examinations.
- Gather client information from sources such as case documentation, client observation, or interviews of client or family members.
- Obtain patients' histories from electronic records, patient interviews, dictated reports, or by communicating with referring clinicians.
- Gather diagnostic data from sources such as case documentation, observations of clients, or interviews with clients or family members.