Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Cytogenetic Technologists.
- Select appropriate methods of preparation and storage of media to maintain potential of hydrogen (pH), sterility, or ability to support growth.
||Nuclear Medicine Physicians
- Establish and enforce radiation protection standards for patients and staff.
- Determine appropriate tests or protocols, based on patients' needs or conditions.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Develop, standardize, evaluate, or modify procedures, techniques, or tests used in the analysis of specimens or in medical laboratory experiments.
- Plan, implement, or maintain procedures for mixing, packaging, or labeling pharmaceuticals, according to policy and legal requirements, to ensure quality, security, and proper disposal.
||Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Develop treatment procedures for nuclear medicine treatment programs.
- Determine requirements for treatment, such as type, method and duration of therapy, precautions to be taken, or medication and dosages, compatible with physicians' orders.
- Establish or conduct quarantine or testing procedures that prevent the spread of diseases to other animals or to humans and that comply with applicable government regulations.
- Establish or enforce standards for protection of patients or personnel.