Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Home Health Aides.
- Prepare and apply sterile wound dressings.
- Assist in applying casts, splints, braces, or similar devices.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Dress and suture wounds and apply splints or other protective devices.
- Change dressings on wounds.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Provide basic patient care or treatments, such as taking temperatures or blood pressures, dressing wounds, treating bedsores, giving enemas or douches, rubbing with alcohol, massaging, or performing catheterizations.
- Apply clean dressings, slings, stockings, or support bandages, under direction of nurse or physician.
- Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, or braces if necessary.
- Prepare dressings or bandages and apply or assist with their application following surgery.
||Entertainment and Recreation Managers, Except Gambling
- Administer first aid in emergency situations.
- Apply protective or injury preventive devices, such as tape, bandages, or braces, to body parts, such as ankles, fingers, or wrists.
- Perform primary care procedures such as suturing, splinting, administering immunizations, taking cultures, and debriding wounds.