Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Cashiers.
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
- Fill customer orders from stock, and place orders when requested items are out of stock.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
||Gambling Change Persons and Booth Cashiers
- Exchange money, credit, tickets, or casino chips and make change for customers.
- Furnish change persons with a money bank at the start of each shift.
- Listen for jackpot alarm bells and issue payoffs to winners.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Rent items, arrange for provision of services to customers, and accept returns.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
||Door-to-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Deliver merchandise and collect payment.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Collect payment for transportation and accommodations from customer.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Draw up contracts for advertising work, and collect payments due.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Complete sales order tickets and submit for processing of client-requested transactions.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.