||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Inspect and adjust rental items to meet needs of customer.
- Rent items, arrange for provision of services to customers, and accept returns.
- Receive, examine, and tag articles to be altered, cleaned, stored, or repaired.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue trading stamps and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Inspect property, examining its general condition, type of construction, age, and other characteristics, to decide if it is a good insurance risk.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Examine merchandise to ensure correct pricing and display, and that it functions as advertised.
- Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to determine product condition.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to assess the condition of each product or item.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
||Gaming Change Persons and Booth Cashiers
- Exchange money, credit, tickets, or casino chips and make change for customers.
||Door-To-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Deliver merchandise and collect payment.
- Collect payment for transportation and accommodations from customer.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Draw up contracts for advertising work and collect payments due.
||Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Complete sales order tickets and submit for processing of client-requested transactions.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.