Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Advertising Sales Agents.
- Identify new advertising markets and propose products to serve them.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
- Identify resale opportunities and support them to achieve sales plans.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information.
- Develop lists of prospective clients from sources such as newspaper items, company records, local merchants, or customers.
||Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Identify potential clients, using advertising campaigns, mailing lists, or personal contacts.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Contact previous clients for prospecting of referral business.
||Sales Agents, Financial Services
- Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, or sales or trade meetings.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Generate solar energy customer leads to develop new accounts.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
||Door-To-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Identify prospective customers, using business directories, leads from existing clients, participation in organizations, or trade show or conference attendance.