Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Answer telephones and assist customers with their questions.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
||Door-To-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Answer questions about product features and benefits.
- Inform prospective purchasers about models, numbers, and prices of garments, the garments' designers, and where garments can be purchased.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Answer telephones to provide information and receive orders.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations, or other venues to demonstrate products or services or to answer questions from potential customers.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.