Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks.
- Calculate and prepare checks for utilities, taxes, and other payments.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts and calculate daily transactions, using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges.
- Compute total holdings, dividends, interest, transfer taxes, brokerage fees, or commissions and allocate appropriate payments to customers.
||Insurance Policy Processing Clerks
- Calculate premiums, refunds, commissions, adjustments, and new reserve requirements, using insurance rate standards.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Compute and authorize amounts of assistance for programs, such as grants, monetary payments, and food stamps.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Calculate, review, and correct errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs, using computers or calculators.
- Calculate and compile order-related statistics, and prepare reports for management.
||Word Processors and Typists
- Compute and verify totals on report forms, requisitions, or bills, using adding machine or calculator.
||Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Compute wages and deductions, and enter data into computers.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Inspect returned books for condition and due-date status and compute any applicable fines.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Compute figures such as balances, totals, or commissions.