Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Court, Municipal, and License Clerks.
- Prepare dockets or calendars of cases to be called.
||Judicial Law Clerks
- Coordinate judges' meeting and appointment schedules.
- Perform courtroom duties, including calling calendars, administering oaths, and swearing in jury panels and witnesses.
||Administrative Law Judges, Adjudicators, and Hearing Officers
||Paralegals and Legal Assistants
- Direct and coordinate law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas.
||Title Examiners, Abstractors, and Searchers
- Direct activities of workers who search records and examine titles, assigning, scheduling, and evaluating work, and providing technical guidance as necessary.
||Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators
- Set up appointments for parties to meet for mediation.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.