Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Agricultural Equipment Operators.
- Weigh crop-filled containers, and record weights and other identifying information.
||Log Graders and Scalers
- Record data about individual trees or load volumes into tally books or hand-held collection terminals.
- Measure felled logs or loads of pulpwood to calculate volume, weight, dimensions, and marketable value, using measuring devices and conversion tables.
- Weigh log trucks before and after unloading, and record load weights and supplier identities.
- Measure log lengths and mark boles for bucking into logs, according to specifications.
||Graders and Sorters, Agricultural Products
- Weigh products or estimate their weight, visually or by feel.
- Record grade or identification numbers on tags or on shipping, receiving, or sales sheets.
- Package and label semen to be used for artificial insemination, recording information such as the date, source, quality, and concentration.
||Logging Equipment Operators
- Calculate total board feet, cordage, or other wood measurement units, using conversion tables.
||First-Line Supervisors of Aquacultural Workers
- Record the numbers and types of fish or shellfish reared, harvested, released, sold, and shipped.
- Examine, weigh, and measure commodities, such as poultry, eggs, meat, or seafood to certify qualities, grades, and weights.
- Measure felled trees and cut them into specified log lengths, using chain saws and axes.
||Forest and Conservation Workers
- Maintain tallies of trees examined and counted during tree marking or measuring efforts.