Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Bus and Truck Mechanics and Diesel Engine Specialists.
- Adjust and reline brakes, align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and reassemble equipment.
||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
- Tune automobile engines to ensure proper and efficient functioning.
- Repair, replace, or adjust defective fuel injectors, carburetor parts, and gasoline filters.
- Install, adjust, or repair hydraulic or electromagnetic automatic lift mechanisms used to raise and lower automobile windows, seats, and tops.
- Mount, balance, change, or check condition or pressure of tires.
- Repair or adjust motorcycle subassemblies, such as forks, transmissions, brakes, or drive chains, according to specifications.
- Install and adjust brakes and brake pads.
- Install and adjust speed and gear mechanisms.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Tune or overhaul engines.
||Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Adjust carburetor mixtures, electrical point settings, or timing while motors are running in water-filled test tanks.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Adjust points, valves, carburetors, distributors, and spark plug gaps, using feeler gauges.
||Automotive Glass Installers and Repairers
- Replace or adjust motorized or manual window-raising mechanisms.
||Automotive Body and Related Repairers
- Adjust or align headlights, wheels, and brake systems.