||Aircraft Structure, Surfaces, Rigging, and Systems Assemblers
- Adjust, repair, rework, or replace parts or assemblies to ensure proper operation.
- Align, fit, assemble, connect, or install system components, using jigs, fixtures, measuring instruments, hand tools, or power tools.
- Splice cables, using clamps and fittings, or reweave cable strands.
||Engine and Other Machine Assemblers
- Rework, repair, or replace damaged parts or assemblies.
||Electromechanical Equipment Assemblers
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
||Model Makers, Metal and Plastic
- Rework or alter component model or parts as required to ensure that products meet standards.
- Provide assistance in the production of wiring assemblies.
||Coil Winders, Tapers, and Finishers
- Cut, strip, and bend wire leads at ends of coils, using pliers and wire scrapers.
||Fiberglass Laminators and Fabricators
- Repair or modify damaged or defective glass-fiber parts, checking thicknesses, densities, and contours to ensure a close fit after repair.
||Disc Jockeys, Except Radio
- Assemble audio and video equipment.
||Welders, Cutters, Solderers, and Brazers
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts, using cutting torches, straightening presses, and hand tools.