Related Task Search
11 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Air Traffic Controllers.
- Inform pilots about nearby planes or potentially hazardous conditions, such as weather, speed and direction of wind, or visibility problems.
||Bus Drivers, School or Special Client
- Report delinquent student behaviors to school administration.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
||Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
||Ambulance Drivers and Attendants, Except Emergency Medical Technicians
- Report facts concerning accidents or emergencies to hospital personnel or law enforcement officials.
||Subway and Streetcar Operators
- Report delays, mechanical problems, and emergencies to supervisors or dispatchers, using radios.
||Refuse and Recyclable Material Collectors
- Communicate with dispatchers concerning delays, unsafe sites, accidents, equipment breakdowns, or other maintenance problems.
||Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
- Report delays or accidents.
- Report any observed navigational hazards to authorities.
- Report to appropriate authorities any violations of federal or state pilotage laws.
||First-Line Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers, Hand
- Inform designated employees or departments of items loaded or problems encountered.
||Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers
- Respond to and report in-flight emergencies and malfunctions.
||Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.