O*NET OnLine Help See All Occupations
On the See All Occupations screen, you can explore every occupation in O*NET OnLine. These occupations are defined by the O*NET-SOC 2019 taxonomy; learn more in the Occupation Taxonomy section of the O*NET Resource Center.
Several tools are available to sort and filter the list of occupations, as shown in the example below:
- Export the full list of occupations to Excel or CSV with the Save Table links.
- Narrow down the list by partial code or title, by typing in the Find in list field. The occupation list will update as you type.
- Filter the occupations to show only those in a selected Job Zone by clicking one of the Show Job Zones buttons.
- Show only occupations in the O*NET Data Collection Program (which currently have, or are scheduled to have, data collected from job incumbents or occupation experts) by clicking the Data-level button.
- Sort the occupation list by clicking any column header. Click the header a second time to reverse the sort order.
For any occupation listed, select its title to see more information about the corresponding occupation. For more information on these options, see OnLine Help for Summary, Details, or Custom Report.