Related Occupations for Task
15-1131.00 - Computer Programmers
Related occupations for task:
Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
||Information Security Engineers
- Coordinate monitoring of networks or systems for security breaches or intrusions.
- Coordinate vulnerability assessments or analysis of information security systems.
- Oversee development of plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure or to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Oversee performance of risk assessment or execution of system tests to ensure the functioning of data processing activities or security measures.
- Train staff on and oversee the use of information security standards, policies, and best practices.
||Project Management Specialists
- Assign duties or responsibilities to project personnel.
- Monitor project milestones and deliverables.
- Monitor the performance of project team members to provide performance feedback.
- Schedule or facilitate project meetings.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures, programming, or documentation.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Assign employees to specific duties.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
See more related occupations >>