Related occupations for task:
Prepare and maintain logs, reports, or other documentation of work performed.
||Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Maintain records of machine maintenance and repair.
- Record transaction information on forms or logs, and notify designated personnel of discrepancies.
- Keep records of merchandise distributed and money collected.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Maintain equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs, calibrations, or tests.
- Sign overhaul documents for equipment replaced or repaired.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Maintain records of equipment maintenance work or repairs.
- Complete repair bills, shop records, time cards, or expense reports.
||Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers
- Record and report time, materials, faults, deficiencies, or other unusual occurrences on work orders.
- Keep records of repairs and replacements made and causes of malfunctions.
||Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
See more related occupations >>