Related occupations for task:
Plan, install, repair, or troubleshoot telehealth technology applications or systems in homes.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Install network software, including security or firewall software.
- Troubleshoot network or connectivity problems for users or user groups.
- Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
||Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
- Install or configure Web server software or hardware to ensure that directory structure is well-defined, logical, and secure, and that files are named properly.
- Provide training or technical assistance in Web site implementation or use.
- Inform Web site users of problems, problem resolutions, or application changes and updates.
||Information Security Engineers
- Develop or implement software tools to assist in the detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats.
- Develop or install software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
||Geographic Information Systems Technologists and Technicians
- Provide technical expertise in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology to clients or users.
- Provide technical support to users or clients regarding the maintenance, development, or operation of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) databases, equipment, or applications.
- Confer with users to analyze, configure, or troubleshoot applications.
See more related occupations >>