Related occupations for task:
Rotate and store food supplies.
||Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers
- Carry food, dishes, trays, or silverware from kitchens or supply departments to serving counters.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items, such as clean linens, silverware, glassware, dishes, or trays.
- Carry trays from food counters to tables for cafeteria patrons.
- Stock refrigerating units with wines or bottled beer or replace empty beer kegs.
- Carry linens to or from laundry areas.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Place food trays over food warmers for immediate service, or store them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
- Stock cupboards and refrigerators, and tend salad bars and buffet meals.
- Carry food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas.
- Receive and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Restock kitchen supplies, rotate food, and stamp the time and date on food in coolers.
- Order supplies and stock them on shelves.
||Food Servers, Nonrestaurant
- Carry food, silverware, or linen on trays or use carts to carry trays.
See all 10 related occupations >>