Related Occupations for Task
15-1299.04 - Penetration Testers
Related occupations for task:
Develop infiltration tests that exploit device vulnerabilities.
||Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
- Design or develop automated testing tools.
- Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness.
- Develop testing routines and procedures.
||Document Management Specialists
- Write, review, or execute plans for testing new or established document management systems.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Create plans, test files, and scripts for data warehouse testing, ranging from unit to integration testing.
||Computer Network Architects
- Develop and write procedures for installation, use, or troubleshooting of communications hardware or software.
See all 10 related occupations >>