Related occupations for task:
Determine clients' eligibility for financial assistance.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Evaluate students' or individuals' abilities, interests, and personality characteristics, using tests, records, interviews, or professional sources.
- Review transcripts to ensure that students meet graduation or college entrance requirements and write letters of recommendation.
- Analyze information from interviews, educational and medical records, consultation with other professionals, and diagnostic evaluations to assess clients' abilities, needs, and eligibility for services.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Assess the suitability of penitentiary inmates for release under parole and statutory release programs and submit recommendations to parole boards.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Evaluate clients' physical or mental condition, based on review of client information.