Related Occupations for Task
39-6012.00 - Concierges
Related occupations for task:
Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
||Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Receive and mark baggage by completing and attaching claim checks.
- Transfer luggage, trunks, and packages to and from rooms, loading areas, vehicles, or transportation terminals, by hand or using baggage carts.
- Deliver messages and room service orders, and run errands for guests.
- Pick up and return items for laundry and valet service.
- Carry flowers to hearses or limousines for transportation to places of interment.
- Deliver floral arrangements or other items to family members of the deceased.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Deliver and pick up medical records, lab specimens, and medications to and from hospitals and other medical facilities.
- Deliver messages and items, such as newspapers, documents, and packages, between establishment departments, and to other establishments and private homes.
||Locker Room, Coatroom, and Dressing Room Attendants
- Store personal possessions for patrons, issue claim checks for articles stored, and return articles on receipt of checks.
- Provide assistance to patrons by performing duties such as opening doors or carrying bags.
||Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerks
- Deliver or route materials to departments using handtruck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
See all 16 related occupations >>