Related occupations for task:
Operate cutting torches and welding equipment, while working with conduit and metal components to construct devices associated with electrical functions.
||Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Attach pipes to walls, structures, or fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools, or welding equipment.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, or welding equipment.
- Weld small pipes or special piping, using specialized techniques, equipment, or materials, such as computer-assisted welding or microchip fabrication.
- Bolt or arc weld pressure vessel structures and parts together, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Bell, bead with power hammers, or weld pressure vessel tube ends to ensure leakproof joints.
||Sheet Metal Workers
- Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
- Fasten roof panel edges or machine-made moldings to structures by nailing or welding.
||Reinforcing Iron and Rebar Workers
- Bend steel rods with hand tools or rod-bending machines and weld them with arc-welding equipment.
- Connect pipe pieces and seal joints, using welding equipment, cement, or glue.
See all 10 related occupations >>