Related occupations for task:
Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Plan or direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, or repair of facilities or equipment.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, or distribution projects.
- Administer highway planning, construction, or maintenance.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Contract or oversee craft work, such as painting or plumbing.
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
||General and Operations Managers
- Recommend locations for new facilities, or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- Administer programs for selection of sites, construction of buildings, or provision of equipment or supplies.
See all 15 related occupations >>