Related occupations for task:
Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Select, order, or administer anesthetics, adjuvant drugs, accessory drugs, fluids or blood products as necessary.
- Select, order, or administer pre-anesthetic medications.
- Select and prescribe post-anesthesia medications or treatments to patients.
- Recommend diagnostic or therapeutic interventions with attention to safety, cost, invasiveness, simplicity, acceptability, adherence, and efficacy.
- Prescribe medications based on efficacy, safety, and cost as legally authorized.
- Prescribe medication dosages, routes, and frequencies, based on such patient characteristics as age and gender.
- Prescribe or administer medications, such as anti-epileptic drugs, and monitor patients for behavioral and cognitive side effects.
- Order supportive care services, such as physical therapy, specialized nursing care, and social services.
- Prescribe or administer treatments, such as transcranial magnetic stimulation, vagus nerve stimulation, and deep brain stimulation.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Prescribe or recommend drugs, medical devices, or other forms of treatment, such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Prescribe medications to treat eye diseases if state laws permit.
- Prescribe therapeutic procedures to correct or conserve vision.
See more related occupations >>