Related occupations for task:
Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Clean food preparation equipment, work areas, and counters or tables.
- Perform general cleaning activities in kitchen and dining areas.
||Counter Attendants, Cafeteria, Food Concession, and Coffee Shop
- Scrub and polish counters, steam tables, and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
||Cooks, Fast Food
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
||Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
- Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
- Inspect restrooms for cleanliness and availability of supplies and clean restrooms when necessary.
See all 12 related occupations >>