Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Chief Executives.
- Organize or approve promotional campaigns.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Organize and oversee events such as organized runs or walks.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Plan and promote sporting events and social, cultural, and recreational activities.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Establish, coordinate, and oversee particular programs across school districts, such as programs to evaluate student academic achievement.
||Training and Development Managers
- Coordinate established courses with technical and professional courses provided by community schools and designate training procedures.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Direct fundraising activities and the preparation of public relations materials.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
||Public Relations Managers
- Manage special events, such as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports, to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Coordinate disaster response or crisis management activities, such as ordering evacuations, opening public shelters, and implementing special needs plans and programs.
||Human Resources Managers
- Develop or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day care, and employee awards.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.