Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Compensation and Benefits Managers.
- Mediate between benefits providers and employees, such as by assisting in handling employees' benefits-related questions or taking suggestions.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Facilitate consumer relations or the relationship between parts of the company, such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
- Serve as liaisons between organizations, shareholders, and outside organizations.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Maintain communication between governing boards, medical staff, and department heads by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
||Human Resources Managers
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.