Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Construction Managers.
- Contract or oversee craft work, such as painting or plumbing.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, or distribution projects.
- Administer highway planning, construction, or maintenance.
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
||Wind Energy Development Managers
- Coordinate or direct development, energy assessment, engineering, or construction activities to ensure that wind project needs and objectives are met.
||General and Operations Managers
- Recommend locations for new facilities, or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
||Project Management Specialists
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate project activities to meet deadlines.
- Administer programs for selection of sites, construction of buildings, or provision of equipment or supplies.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Supervise the construction of farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, fences, drainage systems, wells, or roads.