||Wind Energy Development Managers
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of applications for environmental, building, or other required permits.
- Prepare requests for proposals (RFPs) for wind project construction or equipment acquisition.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Prepare environmental permit applications or compliance reports.
- Obtain permits for constructing, upgrading, or operating geothermal power plants.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Apply for and obtain all necessary permits or licenses.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Schedule subjects for appointments, procedures, or inpatient stays as required by study protocols.
- Arrange for research study sites and determine staff or equipment availability.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Create and maintain sustainability program documents, such as schedules and budgets.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
||Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Plan and schedule plant activities, such as wood, waste, or refuse fuel deliveries, ash removal, and regular maintenance.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Create or enforce hydrostation voltage schedules.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Maintain wellness- and fitness-related schedules, records, or reports.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Schedule funerals, burials, or cremations.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Prepare and submit permit applications for demolition, cleanup, remediation, or construction projects.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions, and negotiate details of arrangements with clients.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.