||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Monitor employees' work schedules and attendance for payroll purposes.
- Prepare employee work schedules.
||Funeral Service Managers
- Schedule funerals, burials, or cremations.
- Schedule work hours for funeral home or contract employees.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties.
- Schedule use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions, and negotiate details of arrangements with clients.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Schedule subjects for appointments, procedures, or inpatient stays as required by study protocols.
- Arrange for research study sites and determine staff or equipment availability.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Create and maintain sustainability program documents, such as schedules and budgets.
||Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Plan and schedule plant activities, such as wood, waste, or refuse fuel deliveries, ash removal, and regular maintenance.
- Prepare work schedules and station arrangements and keep attendance records.
||General and Operations Managers
- Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space, and equipment availability.
||Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Create or enforce hydrostation voltage schedules.
||Nursery and Greenhouse Managers
- Assign work schedules and duties to nursery or greenhouse staff, and supervise their work.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Maintain wellness- and fitness-related schedules, records, or reports.
||Distance Learning Coordinators
- Prepare and distribute schedules of distance learning resources, such as course offerings, classrooms, laboratories, equipment, and web sites.
- Assign duties to workers, and schedule shifts.
||Mathematical Science Teachers, Postsecondary
- Develop department and course schedules.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Establish regulatory priorities or budgets and allocate resources and workloads.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Arrange for storage facilities when required.
||English Language and Literature Teachers, Postsecondary