Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Supply Chain Managers.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes to improve efficiency or performance.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Coordinate the production and dissemination of university publications, such as course catalogs and class schedules.
- Write grants to procure external funding, and supervise grant-funded projects.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Perform managerial duties such as hiring and training employees and overseeing facility needs or requirements.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Direct, review, or approve project design changes.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Direct and coordinate product research and development.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Manage change in integrated health care delivery systems, such as work restructuring, technological innovations, and shifts in the focus of care.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Direct the requisition, collection, labeling, storage, or shipment of specimens.