Related Task Search
8 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Budget Analysts.
- Compile and analyze accounting records and other data to determine the financial resources required to implement a program.
||Appraisers and Assessors of Real Estate
- Search public records for transactions such as sales, leases, and assessments.
- Obtain county land values and sales information about nearby properties to aid in establishment of property values.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Develop, maintain, or analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Create business continuity and disaster recovery budgets.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Gather financial documents related to investigations.
||Security Management Specialists
- Budget and schedule security design work.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Investigate claims of inability to pay taxes by researching court information for the status of liens, mortgages, or financial statements, or by locating assets through third parties.
||Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Obtain credit information from banks and other credit services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.