Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians.
- Research equipment or component needs, sources, competitive prices, delivery times, or ongoing operational costs.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations.
- Calculate weights, volumes, and stress factors and their implications for technical aspects of designs.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians
- Identify required data, data acquisition plans, and test parameters, setting up equipment to conform to these specifications.
||Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Calculate dimensions, square footage, profile and component specifications, and material quantities using calculator or computer.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, or material stress factors to determine design specifications.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Identify operational requirements for new systems to inform selection of technological solutions.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Determine project material or equipment needs.
- Identify and select materials appropriate for mechatronic system designs.
- Estimate costs, production times, or staffing requirements for new designs.
||Human Factors Engineers and Ergonomists
- Estimate time or resource requirements for ergonomic or human factors research or development projects.
||Electrical and Electronics Drafters
- Prepare and interpret specifications, calculating weights, volumes, or stress factors.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Calculate required capacities for equipment of proposed system to obtain specified performance and submit data to engineering personnel for approval.