Related Task Search
6 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Child, Family, and School Social Workers.
- Determine clients' eligibility for financial assistance.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Evaluate students' or individuals' abilities, interests, and personality characteristics, using tests, records, interviews, or professional sources.
- Review transcripts to ensure that students meet graduation or college entrance requirements and write letters of recommendation.
- Analyze information from interviews, educational and medical records, consultation with other professionals, and diagnostic evaluations to assess clients' abilities, needs, and eligibility for services.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Determine whether clients should be counseled or referred to other specialists in such fields as medicine, psychiatry, or legal aid.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Assess the suitability of penitentiary inmates for release under parole and statutory release programs and submit recommendations to parole boards.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Evaluate clients' physical or mental condition, based on review of client information.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.