Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Child, Family, and School Social Workers.
- Serve on policy-making committees, assist in community development, and assist client groups by lobbying for solutions to problems.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Act as liaisons between clients and medical staff.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate public education, prevention, or health promotion programs, working in collaboration with organizations, institutions, or communities.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Collaborate with other ministry members to establish goals and objectives for religious education programs or to develop ways to encourage program participation.
- Collaborate with community agencies to establish facilities and programs for persons with disabilities.
||Adapted Physical Education Specialists
- Collaborate with other educational personnel to provide inclusive activities or programs for children with disabilities.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Act as client advocates to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations.
||Community Health Workers
- Advocate for individual or community health needs with government agencies or health service providers.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Collaborate with teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of school programs and in the preparation of master schedules for curriculum offerings.