- Recommend and arrange for diagnostic procedures, such as blood chemistry tests, saliva tests, x-rays, or other imaging procedures.
- Manage surgery services, including planning, scheduling and coordination, determination of procedures, or procurement of supplies and equipment.
- Receive patients, schedule appointments, and maintain patient records.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Perform clerical, administrative, and secretarial duties, such as answering phones, restocking and ordering supplies, filling out paperwork, and scheduling appointments.
- Schedule appointments, prepare bills and receive payment for dental services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, manually or using computer.
- Perform administrative or business management tasks, such as scheduling appointments, accepting payments from clients, budgeting, or maintaining business records.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Perform clerical duties, such as scheduling exams or special procedures, keeping records, or archiving computerized images.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Schedule patient appointments with physical therapists and coordinate therapists' schedules.
- Complete administrative responsibilities, such as coordinating paperwork, scheduling case management activities, or writing lesson plans.
- Schedule patients for treatment times.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Make appointments, keep records, or perform other clerical duties in doctors' offices or clinics.
||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Schedule appointments for research subjects or clinical patients.
||Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Perform clerical duties, such as scheduling appointments, collecting data, or documenting health insurance billings.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as answering phones, scheduling patient appointments, or pulling and filing films.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments or ordering supplies or equipment.
- Schedule follow-up visits to monitor patients or evaluate health or illness care.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Perform office reception duties, such as scheduling appointments or helping customers.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Schedule appointments and procedures for animals.