- Carry flowers to hearses or limousines for transportation to places of interment.
- Deliver floral arrangements or other items to family members of the deceased.
||Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Deliver messages and room service orders, and run errands for guests.
- Pick up and return items for laundry and valet service.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Deliver and pick up medical records, lab specimens, and medications to and from hospitals and other medical facilities.
- Deliver messages and items, such as newspapers, documents, and packages, between establishment departments, and to other establishments and private homes.
||Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerks
- Deliver or route materials to departments using handtruck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
- Transmit, deliver or mail publication master to printer for production into film and plates.
- Return borrowed or rented items when productions are complete and return other items to storage.
||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Transport materials, products, or samples to processing, shipping, or storage areas, manually or using conveyors, pumps, or hand trucks.
||Postal Service Mail Carriers
- Deliver mail to residences and business establishments along specified routes by walking or driving, using a combination of satchels, carts, cars, and small trucks.
||Postal Service Clerks
- Transport mail from one work station to another.
||Gaming and Sports Book Writers and Runners
- Deliver tickets, cards, and money to bingo callers.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Deliver and retrieve items to and from departments by hand or using push carts.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Sort and deliver library mail and packages.