Related Task Search
7 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Cashiers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Reconcile records of bank transactions.
||Gambling Change Persons and Booth Cashiers
- Count money and audit money drawers.
- Reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
||Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Balance cash and payroll accounts.
- Prepare and balance period-end reports, and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting records.
- Compare previously prepared bank statements with canceled checks and reconcile discrepancies.
||Gambling Cage Workers
- Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
||Entertainment and Recreation Managers, Except Gambling
- Calculate and record department expenses and revenue.
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.