||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Emphasize product features, based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support.
- Advise customers on product usage to improve production.
- Present information to customers about the energy efficiency or environmental impact of scientific or technical products.
- Inform customers about issues related to responsible use and disposal of products, such as waste reduction or product or byproduct recycling or disposal.
- Assist customers, such as responding to customer complaints and updating them about back-ordered parts.
- Discuss use and features of various parts, based on knowledge of machines or equipment.
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
- Demonstrate equipment to customers and explain functioning of equipment.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation, or description.
- Advise customers on use and care of merchandise.
- Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of products and services.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Instruct customers in alteration of products.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
||Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and provide ongoing support.
- Emphasize or recommend service features based on knowledge of customers' needs and vendor capabilities and limitations.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork and provide samples.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Provide technical guidance or support to customers on topics such as nanosystem start-up, maintenance, or use.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
||Door-to-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Explain products or services and prices and demonstrate use of products.
- Inform prospective purchasers about models, numbers, and prices of garments, the garments' designers, and where garments can be purchased.
- Help customers select bicycles that fit their body sizes and intended bicycle uses.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel.
- Provide follow-up consultations for clients to ensure landscape designs are maturing or developing as planned.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Provide technical support for radio frequency identification device (RFID) technology.