||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Emphasize product features, based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Present information to customers about the energy efficiency or environmental impact of scientific or technical products.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork, and provide samples.
||Door-to-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Explain products or services and prices and demonstrate use of products.
- Answer questions about product features and benefits.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
||Sales Representatives of Services, Except Advertising, Insurance, Financial Services, and Travel
- Answer customers' questions about services, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Emphasize or recommend service features based on knowledge of customers' needs and vendor capabilities and limitations.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation, or description.
- Answer telephones to provide information and receive orders.
- Assist customers, such as responding to customer complaints and updating them about back-ordered parts.
- Demonstrate equipment to customers, and explain functioning of equipment.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations, or other venues to demonstrate products or services or to answer questions from potential customers.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Answer telephones and assist customers with their questions.
- Help customers select bicycles that fit their body sizes and intended bicycle uses.
||First-Line Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Answer simple questions about clients' businesses, using reference files.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.