||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Market vacant space to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising, or other methods.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
||Customer Service Representatives
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Speak to community groups to explain and interpret agency purposes, programs, and policies.
- Promote company products, services, and savings plans when appropriate.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Direct marketing, advertising, or other customer recruitment efforts.
- Market or promote the casino to bring in business.
||Manicurists and Pedicurists
- Promote and sell nail care products.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Solicit tour patronage and sell souvenirs.
- Attempt to sell additional merchandise or services to prospective or current customers by telephone or through visits.
- Recommend and sell lotions, tonics, or other cosmetic supplies.
||Funeral Home Managers
- Sell funeral services, products, or merchandise to clients.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Solicit project support by conferring with officials or providing information to the public.
||Exercise Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors
- Promote health clubs through membership sales, and record member information.
||Morticians, Undertakers, and Funeral Arrangers
- Participate in community activities for funeral home promotion or other purposes.
||Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists
- Demonstrate and sell hair care products and cosmetics.
- Perform marketing and public relations activities.
- Organize, lead, and promote interest in recreational activities, such as arts, crafts, sports, games, camping, and hobbies.
- Represent organizations or promote their objectives at official functions, or delegate representatives to do so.
- Promote the industries and products of their electoral districts.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Solicit industry-sponsored trials through contacts and professional organizations.