||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Cut metal or wood framing and trim to size, using cutting tools.
- Cut and screw together metal channels to make floor or ceiling frames, according to plans for the location of rooms or hallways.
||Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Measure, cut, thread and assemble new pipe, placing the assembled pipe in hangers or other supports.
- Cut pipe and lift up to fitters.
- Cut and attach mounting strips, metal or wood moldings, rubber gaskets, or metal clips to surfaces in preparation for mirror installation.
||Tile and Marble Setters
- Measure and cut metal lath to size for walls and ceilings, using tin snips.
- Measure, cut, thread, or bend pipe to required angle, using hand or power tools or machines, such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, or pipe-bending machines.
||Rail-Track Laying and Maintenance Equipment Operators
- Cut rails to specified lengths, using rail saws.
- Cut pipes to required lengths.
||Pipe Fitters and Steamfitters
- Cut, thread, or hammer pipes to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders, or pipe benders.
||Structural Iron and Steel Workers
- Cut, bend, or weld steel pieces, using metal shears, torches, or welding equipment.
||Elevator Installers and Repairers
- Cut prefabricated sections of framework, rails, and other components to specified dimensions.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Cut damaged sections of pipe with cutters, remove broken sections from ditches, and replace pipe sections, using pipe sleeves.
- Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Cut metal division strips and press them into the terrazzo base for joints or changes of color to form designs or patterns or to help prevent cracks.
||Cement Masons and Concrete Finishers
- Cut metal division strips, and press them into terrazzo base so that top edges form desired design or pattern.