||Power Distributors and Dispatchers
- Prepare switching orders that will isolate work areas without causing power outages, referring to drawings of power systems.
- Implement energy schedules, including real-time transmission reservations or schedules.
||Nuclear Power Reactor Operators
- Develop or implement actions such as lockouts, tagouts, or clearances to allow equipment to be safely repaired.
- Identify or direct implementation of appropriate decontamination procedures, based on equipment and the size, nature, and type of contamination.
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
||Engine and Other Machine Assemblers
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals, and plan assembly or building operations.
||Layout Workers, Metal and Plastic
- Plan locations and sequences of cutting, drilling, bending, rolling, punching, and welding operations, using compasses, protractors, dividers, and rules.
||Computer Numerically Controlled Tool Programmers
- Sort shop orders into groups to maximize materials utilization and minimize machine setup time.
||Patternmakers, Metal and Plastic
- Read and interpret blueprints or drawings of parts to be cast or patterns to be made, compute dimensions, and plan operational sequences.
||Digital Forensics Analysts
- Develop plans for investigating alleged computer crimes, violations, or suspicious activity.
||Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers
- Plan movement of products through lines to processing, storage, and shipping units, using knowledge of system interconnections and capacities.
||Stationary Engineers and Boiler Operators
- Develop operation, safety, and maintenance procedures or assist in their development.
- Establish work procedures for fabricating new structural products, using a variety of metalworking machines.
||Cutting, Punching, and Press Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Plan sequences of operations, applying knowledge of physical properties of workpiece materials.