||Textile Cutting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Confer with coworkers to obtain information about orders, processes, or problems.
- Study guides, samples, charts, and specification sheets or confer with supervisors or engineering staff to determine set-up requirements.
||Textile Knitting and Weaving Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Confer with co-workers to obtain information about orders, processes, or problems.
- Study guides, loom patterns, samples, charts, or specification sheets, or confer with supervisors or engineering staff to determine setup requirements.
||Power Plant Operators
- Communicate with systems operators to regulate and coordinate line voltages and transmission loads and frequencies.
- Inspect records or log book entries or communicate with plant personnel to assess equipment operating status.
- Confer with engineering, supervisory, or manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information.
- Confer with numerical control programmers to check and ensure that new programs or machinery will function properly and that output will meet specifications.
||Forging Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Confer with other workers about machine setups and operational specifications.
||Model Makers, Wood
- Read blueprints, drawings, or written specifications, and consult with designers to determine sizes and shapes of patterns and required machine setups.
||Power Distributors and Dispatchers
- Coordinate with engineers, planners, field personnel, or other utility workers to provide information such as clearances, switching orders, or distribution process changes.
||Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
- Read work orders and communicate with coworkers to determine machine and equipment settings and adjustments and supply and product specifications.
||Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers
- Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan or review work activities or to resolve production problems.
||First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
||Nuclear Power Reactor Operators
- Dispatch orders or instructions to personnel through radiotelephone or intercommunication systems to coordinate auxiliary equipment operation.
||Separating, Filtering, Clarifying, Precipitating, and Still Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Communicate processing instructions to other workers.
- Collaborate with interior designers to decorate rooms and coordinate furnishing fabrics.
||Hydroelectric Plant Technicians
- Communicate status of hydroelectric operating equipment to dispatchers or supervisors.
||Stationary Engineers and Boiler Operators
- Receive instructions from steam engineers regarding steam plant and air compressor operations.
||Textile Winding, Twisting, and Drawing Out Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Study guides, samples, charts, and specification sheets, or confer with supervisors or engineering staff to determine setup requirements.