- Maintain databases of logistics information.
- Enter logistics-related data into databases.
- Maintain logistics records in accordance with corporate policies.
- Enter carbon-output or environmental-impact data into spreadsheets or environmental management or auditing software programs.
||Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Maintain records of business transactions and product inventories, reporting data to companies or government agencies as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
||Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Enter claim payments, reserves and new claims on computer system, inputting concise yet sufficient file documentation.
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Maintain and update organization information technology applications and network systems blueprints.
||Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products
- Maintain and review computerized or manual records of purchased items, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Prepare and maintain current data on each parcel assessed, including maps of boundaries, inventories of land and structures, property characteristics, and any applicable exemptions.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Prepare, organize, and maintain inspection records.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Create and maintain logs, records, or databases of information about fraudulent activity.
- Create or update donor databases.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
||Risk Management Specialists
- Maintain input or data quality of risk management systems.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Enter tax return information into computers for processing.
- Maintain and review account records, updating and recategorizing them according to status changes.
- Prepare or validate documentation on automated logistics or maintenance-data reporting or management information systems.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Compile and maintain regulatory documentation databases or systems.