Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Credit Counselors.
- Maintain or update records of client account activity, including financial transactions, counseling session notes, correspondence, document images, or client inquiries.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop or document reverse logistics management processes to ensure maximal efficiency of product recycling, reuse, or final disposal.
- Develop or document procedures to minimize or mitigate carbon output resulting from the movement of materials or products.
- Complete and maintain assessment rolls that show the assessed values and status of all property in a municipality.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Prepare periodic accounting statements for clients.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
||Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Maintain claim files, such as records of settled claims and an inventory of claims requiring detailed analysis.
- Create or maintain plans or other documents related to sustainability projects.
||Security Management Specialists
- Prepare, maintain, or update security procedures, security system drawings, or related documentation.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Research and perform calculations related to landscape allowances, discharge volumes, production-based and alternative limits, and wastewater strength classifications, then make recommendations and complete documentation.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details.
- Write or revise standard operating procedures for logistics processes.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Write or update standard operating procedures, work instructions, or policies.