||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Lead, train, or supervise technicians or related staff in the conduct of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analytical procedures.
- Coordinate the development or administration of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) projects, including the development of technical priorities, client reporting and interface, or coordination and review of schedules and budgets.
- Coordinate or direct research or publication activities of technicians or related staff.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
||Video Game Designers
- Create and manage documentation, production schedules, prototyping goals, and communication plans in collaboration with production staff.
- Write or supervise the writing of game text and dialogue.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Direct the analysis, development, and operation of complete computer systems.
||Computer Network Architects
- Supervise engineers or other staff in the design or implementation of network solutions.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Direct daily operations of departments, coordinating project activities with other departments.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Hire, supervise, and direct workers engaged in special project work, problem solving, monitoring, and installing data communication equipment and software.
- Supervise and provide instructions for workers collecting and tabulating data.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Supervise the work of data management project staff.